maandag 11 augustus 2014

Hello everyone!

Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to write my first post. (I'm actually doing that RIGHT NOW)
I'm going to do a tag! Maybe I will make video's on youtube in the future, but for now it's just me writing on my blog. I actually tried to make a video, but it was just... awkward and humiliating. So I'd better not that post that, right?
Here's the tag, hope you guys enjoy reading it!

The 99 questions TAG
1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed, otherwise I'm scared that there's someone in it, but then it appears to be my favourite jacket. True story.2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from HOTEL?
Well, I never go to hotels, actually. But if I would go there often, I would definitely take those bottles. I mean, it's free, right!?3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
OUT, because when it's hot I always put my feet in the open air. It's one of my very weird habits.4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No, haha.5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
Well, they look so cute but I always lose them. So, no :(6:Do you cut out coupons but then NEVER use them?
I'm addicted to shopping, so I always use them. Even when they're for something I don't even want. I just love spending money ;')7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Big bear. I seriously hate bees.8:Do you have freckles?
Only in summer, and they are really small, I don't think anyone but me can see them.9:Do you always smile for pictures?
Yes, because I seriously hate duckfaces (no offence)10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
Honestly, I don't even know what a pet peeve is... I'm dutch, so, IF ANYONE IS WILLING TO EXPLAIN ME WHAT A PET PEEVE IS? :)11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Yes, when I'm nervous.12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
When I was little, yes, haha.13:What about pooped in the woods?
No, fortunately ;)14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Yes, that's pretty much the only thing I do when I'm home alone (and eat all the cookies)15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I did, when I was younger. But now I don't do that anymore :D16:How many people have you slept with this week?
100... why are you even asking. Can't you see I'm a slut? Nah, just kidding. I'm fourteen okay, I don't sleep with ANYONE.17:What size is your bed?
Small, really small.
18:What is your Song of the week?
I don't know, maybe... Tee Shirt, from Birdie? Are you guys in love with #TFIOS too? Let me know in the comments, okay?19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes, everyone should just wear what he or she likes. As long as they're not naked in public, I'm okay with it ;)20:Do you still watch cartoons?
I'm a true spongebob fan. And I have to admit, a few days ago I watched Totally Spies with my older sister...21:Whats your least favorite movie?
Twilight, sorry guys!22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Under my bed :D23:What do you drink with dinner?
Nothing.24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I'm a vegetarian, so I'd just eat the dip, without the nugget.25:What is your favorite food?
I don't know. I can't choose. Pizza, pancakes or lasagne.26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
The fault in our stars!27:Last person you kissed/KISSED YOU?
Ehh... Do I really have to awnser? Okay, I haven't had my first kiss yet...28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No.29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No! 30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Eh... I think that's 2 years ago, and I'm not sure if I even sended it. I don't think I had stamps...31:Can you change the oil on a car?
No32:Ever gotten a speeding TICKET?
Well, I'm not old enough to get my driver license, so it's not even possible to get one...33:Ever ran out of GAS?
On the boat, today ;)34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
With salad, pesto and tomatoes ;)35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Roasted bread with Nutella.36:What is your usual bedtime?
midnight, I think.37:Are you lazy?
Yes!38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
As an evil witch ;) So, pretty much like myself ;)39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Woah, that's the DRAGON :) I'm so proud right now. Because, Bloom from Winx had something to do with the dragon, and she was the most important fairy because of that!40:How many languages can you speak?
Let's count ;) 1. French; 2. English; 3 Dutch; 4 German; 5 Latin; 6 Greek; 7 A little bit of Italian.41:Do you have any MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS?
Nope! I don't have money for that.42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos, I guess ;)43:Are you stubborn?
Yes ;)44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
I don't know them :(45:Ever watch soap operas?
No46:Are you afraid of heights?
A little bit...47:Do you sing in the car?
Yes haha, and my family always tells me to shut up. I'm not that great of a singer.48:Do you sing in the SHOWER?
No49:Do you dance in the car?
Is that even possible? Oh wait, I did that today on the backseat with my sister, there was this really weird song on the radio so we started singing and dancing weird... XD50:Ever used a gun?
No, fortunately.51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Last month, for my ID. It's awful.52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
A little bit, but I love acting so I was in one last year ;)53:Is Christmas stressful?
Nah, not really. I just let my mother do all the work.54:Ever eat a pierogi?
A what?55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
STRAWBERRY!56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Hairdresser and designer!57:Do you believe in ghosts?
I actually don't know what to believe anymore :(58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Very often!59:Take a VITAMIN daily?
Well, I eat an apple everyday, does that count too?60:Wear SLIPPERS?
Is slippers the same as flipflops? In that case, YES! :)61:Wear a bath robe?
No62:What do you wear to bed?
Underwear. PJ's...63:First concert?
It was a festival, called Appelpop.64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
I've never been to any of these, I'M DUTCH.65:Nike or Adidas?
Nike66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts :)68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
No69:Ever take dance lessons?
Yes, for 6 or 7 years :)70:Is there a profession you picture your FUTURE spouse doing?
Doctor ;)71:Can you curl your tongue?
Yes!72:Ever won a spelling bee?
No, they don't do that at my school.73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
No, actually not...74:Own any record albums?
No75:Own a record player?
No76:Regularly burn incense?
I don't know what that means77:Ever been in love?
Yes...78:Who would you like to see in concert?
Boyce avenue, Ke$ha...
79:What was the last concert you saw?
The one and only concert I've been to, and that was a festival.80:Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot!81:Tea or coffee?
Coffee!82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Sugarrrrr!83:Can you swim WELL?
I think so? :)84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes (just tried it out!)85:Are you patient?
Not really86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
Band!87:Ever won a contest?
Yes, three I think.88:Ever have PLASTIC SURGERY?
No!89:Which are better black or green olives?
Green, they are so cute ;)90:Can you knit or crochet?
Nope!91:Best room for a FIREPLACE?
Living room!92:Do you want to get married?
Absolutaly!93:If married, how long have you been married?
-94:Who was your HS crush?
I. Am. So. Not. Gonna. Tell. That.95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No haha96:Do you have kids?
No97:Do you want kids?
Yes, two! Two girls, if possible. Did you hear that, God? :)98:Whats your favorite color?
BLUE! IT'S SO PRETTY!99:Do you miss anyone right now? 
No (am I a bad person now?)


So, that was it for today, Hope you enjoyed!
BYEE!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten